- Navigate to the Agent's Transfer Settings.
- Double the Maximum Concurrent Streams (Change it from the default of 8 to 16)
- Double the Maximum Concurrent Writes (Change it from the default of 8 to 16)
- Increase the Maximum Segment Size by 1.5 times (Change it from the default of 4194304 to 6291456)
- Increase the Maximum Transfer Queue Depth by 1.5 times (Change it from the default of 64 to 96)
- Increase the Outstanding Reads per Stream from the default of 0 to 24
There are some settings that may be changed related to the repository.
Note: We discourage changing these values unless your repository storage is capable of extremely high I/O operations.
- In the Core Console, navigate Repositories.
- Beside the repository, click the actions button and select Settings
- Double the Maximum Concurrent Operations (Change it from the default of 64 to 128).
- Note: Disabling Deduplication and Compression will also increase backup speeds, but we strongly recommend you do not disable these as it will result in significantly more repository space being consumed
Is your Rapid Recovery solution working as efficiently as possible? Learn more about our Rapid Recovery Health Check