Does shareplex support row movement for LOB tables?
Currently shareplex does not support row movement for lob table.
if row movement for LOB table is enabled, capture will likely be coredumping or not able to process Oracle redo log.
Important! Enabling row movement on tables that contain LOBs is not supported. shareplex administration guide for 7.6.3 page 350
The following workaround can be performed to enable row movement for a lob table.
1. block users from accessing the table.
2. copy config and remove table from new config
3. activate new config to remove table from replication
4. perform ddl operation: enable row movement, reorganize the table, etc
5. disable row movement
6. activate old config to put table back in replication.
7. allow users to access the table.
Please contact support to help resolve any capture issues pertaining to the enabling of row movement for LOB tables.