Reporting Console 5.2 was not developed with this usage scenario in mind, so officially Aelita cannot guarantee this can be done with no issues. However, the following procedure works in most cases. It is safe to try it since no changes are made to the existing installation of Reporting Console.
1. Install RC 5.2 on new machine.
2. Copy %systemroot%\tasks\*.job from old machine to new.
3. Copy folder with report results and tasktree.att to the new machine.
4. Copy %programfiles%\common files\aelita shared\reporting console\*.mdb to the same dir on the new machine. If absolute path to the reports folder is the same, e.g. c:\reports\, that's all, if not.
5. Go to tools/options/scheduled tasks in reporting console and change the path to reports folder.
If all of the above still does not help, tasks will have to be re-created manually.