HQ is unable to complete automatic upgrade.
Automatic upgrade may fail when the process is not able to stop the QCS services when upgrading ffrom 3.6.0 to 3.6.1
1. Verify all Branches has been upgraded successfully.
2. Stop all QCS services on the HQ.
3. Manully trigger the msiexec command to upgrade.
msiexec.exe /i "QCS.3.6.1.msi" /lv*! "C:\QCS.3.6.1.msi-manual.log" ACSCOPYFILES="YES"
4. Verify from the log file "QCS.3.6.1.msi-manual.log" that the upgrade is successful.
5. Open the QCS Console and verify the upgrade has completed successfully.