How to install only the MessageStats Console on a remote workstation from the scheduler service
1. Run the MessageStats installation and choose Custom Install.
2. Deselect everything but the MMC Console
3. Add the account that you're logging into the workstation with to the Administrators group on the new console workstation.
4. Add the account that you're logging in with to open the console to the "MessageStats Admin" group on the SQL Server that houses the MessageStats database.
5. When the console has been installed, open the console and right-click "MessageStats in the left-pane and click Connect.
6. Enter the server name that the Scheduler Service is installed on.