The Foglight Management Server (FMS) was upgraded to 5.6.2 / The vFoglight Server was upgraded to 6.6.1.
Several reports and dashboards were exported from Foglight 5.5.8 and imported into Foglight 5.6.2 using the fglcmd tool (uiexport and uiimport command).
When opening "Configuration | Definitions" none of the imported definitions can be edited. The "Edit" button appears grayed out.
Also it is not possible to create new definitions/modules.
Since version 5.6.2/6.6.1 the 'foglight' user is longer member of the "Cartridge Developer" group and thus cannot edit definitions.
Assign the group of "Cartridge Developer" to the foglight user.
1. Go to "Administration | Users and Security | Users & Security Management"
2. Enter "foglight" in the "User Look Up" search box. Click on the "Look up" button.
3. In the "Group" section, click on "Edit".
4. Check the box for the "Cartridge Developer" role and click "Save".
5. Log out of foglight and then log in again