The below error may occur when running a comparison report withing Recovery Manager for Active Directory:
"Operation completed with error:
Failed to initialize reporter: Unable to open the physical file "C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\DATA\RecoveryManager-Reporting-SERVERNAME.mdf". Operating System error 2:"2(The system cannot find the file specified.)"
The database file has been moved or deleted.
Follow the below steps to reinstall the reporting feature:
1. Run Add/Remove programs on the RMAD Server
2. Select Recovery Manager for AD
3. Click Change
4. Click Next
5. Click Change
6. Highlight the Reports component, click the down arrow and select Entire feature will be unavailable
7. Click Next and allow the wizard to complete
8. Select Recovery Manager for AD in Add/Remove Programs
9. Click Change
10. Click Next
11. Click Change
12. Highlight the Reports component, click the down arrow and select Entire feature will be installed on local hard drive and then click Next
13. Select "Do not install SQL Server 2008 R2 Express Edition" and click Next
14. Specify the SQL Server and instance name if required
The SQL Database is just used for temporary storage for when running reports, no data will be lost when uninstalling the reporting feature.