You will see the following error in your Health Tests.
The following errors occurred during database processing of test results for “ExchangeServerName” :
- Purging test history failed. Not connected to database. Query: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand. Inner exception: The Database ID 5, Page (1:47634), slot 1 for LOB data type node does not exist. This is usually caused by transactions that can read uncommitted data on a data page. Run DBCC CHECKTABLE. Purge test results history manually from the database page in the Management Console if problem persists.
- Purging web reports data failed. Invalid operation. The connection is closed. Purge web reports data manually from the database page in the Management Console if problem persists.
- Adding test history failed. Invalid operation. The connection is closed.
- Adding web reports data failed. Invalid operation. The connection is closed.
This could be one of 3 Things.
1. The Database size has reached its Maximum size because of a SQL limitation. (SQL Express 2005 and 2008, 4 GB database size limit)
2. The Disk is full that hosts the SpotlightManagementFramework Database
3. Some of the Tables in the SpotlightManagementFramework Database have been corrupted from running out of space.
Try the following to fix this issue.
1. Move the Database to a server that does not have a SQL Database limitation. Example: SQL 2005 Standard or Enterprise, SQL 2008 or 2008 R2 Standard or Enterprise.
2. Free up some space on the Disk that hosts the SpotlightManagementFramework Database.
3. Restore the SpotlightManagementFramework Database to a backup before you ran out of disk space and before you were getting these errors. You can run a DBCC CheckDB to find out if there is corruption.
4. You can try and repair the corruption by putting the SpotlightManagementFramework Database in Single user mode and then running a repair.