Error message is thrown out upon attempt to open Coordinator Database Configurator: "Application attempted to perform operation not allowed by the security policy. To grant this application the required permission, contact your system administrator, or use the Microsoft .NET Framework Configuration tool"
User Account Control (UAC) is blocking the attempted writes to the registry.
1.Open C:\Program Files\Quest Software\ChangeAuditor\Service\
2. Locate "ConfigureDatabase.exe"
3. Right-click and select "Properties"
4. Select the "Compatibility" tab.
5. Enable "Run this program as an Administrator" (optionally click "Change setting for all users" and enable this way)
6. Click OK
7. Try the "ConfigureDatabase.exe" (Coordinator Configuration Tool) again.