Your vRanger job errors out with a similar error " Error Message: 2457 - FATAL file_missing the files "Cifs:user;password@IP/F/8/.tempfolder.....var and Cifs:user;password@IP/F/8/VMbackupsubfolder.....var" are both missing [at rename_one_file:685]"
The issue is caused by CBT(Change block tracking) not providing vRanger with the correct info and during the backup job this info causes vRanger backup job to fail.
Please use the following steps to resolve your issue.
1. In vRanger switch to My Inventory view
2. Right click the VM that you are having the backup problem with and click on Disable Change Tracking
3. Open the vSphere Client and connect to your VC/Host that the VM resides on
4. Use the vSphere Client to create a manual snapshot for this VM
5. Use the Snapshot Manger in the vSphere Client to remove the manually created snapshot
6. Go back to vRanger and from Min Inventory view right click the VM and click on Enable Change Tracking
7. Go back to the vSphere Client and create another manual snapshot
8. Again use the Snapshot Manager to remove the manually created snapshot
9. Run your backup job again