The vRanger repository ran out of space and you want to move it to a bigger driver without removing any of the backup that are there.
1) Make note of the repository name
2) Remove the repository in ranger: All the backup jobs associated with that repository will be put in the disabled jobs
3) Copy all backups including the globalmanifest file to the new Larger disk that is going to be your new repository.
4) Add the repository back into vRanger with the same exact name as before and import the backups information back into vRanger.
5) Re-enable your backup jobs and run a test backup. The backups should now go to the new repository.