The correct procedure for configuring incremental filesystem backups.
Incremental backups fail with the error "Failed to find previous full backup"
A full backup needs to have been performed with the chosen selection set before an incremental backup is possible. Incremental backups must always use the same selection set as the full backup on which they are based.
To perform this action you need to:
1. select the files and/or directories for backup
2. in the selection window, select the Save As
3. Give the selection set a name
4. In the backup options, select full
5. Once the full backup has run you can then run an incremental backup based on the same selection set
6. In the selection window, select load
7. select the same selection set used for the full
8. In the backup options, select Incremental
9. submit job
BakBone SFDC Solution Number: 00000006