1. If running the FGLAM (Foglight Agent Manager) in Windows; first of all stop the FGLAM service.
2. Please open the Command Prompt as Administrator, navigate to this path and run the following command:
3. Please go through the wizard without modifying any option, then when you have the option to add a secondary FMS (Foglight Management Server), click on "Add" and "Test" connectivity button after all.
4. Finally, finish the wizard leaving "Yes, Install Foglight Agent Manager as a Service" marked.
Note: In this example you see localhost url, but it will be different urls on HA environment.
1. Open file: %FGLAM%\state\default\config\fglam.config.xml
2. Make sure both FMS HA related are added:
config:http-upstream compressed="true" ssl-allow-self-signed="false" url="http://192.168.0.1:8080"/
config:http-upstream compressed="true" ssl-allow-self-signed="false" url="http://192.168.0.2:8080"/
Note: Before you make any changes, please take a back up of the original file.
3. Save the changes and restart the Agent Manager.