When adding a database object from the Object Search screen to a Favorite folder, the folder name appears as a blank line if the "Show Schema" option is not selected in the Actions dropdown list in the Favorites tab.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open Schema Browser
2. Select the Favorites tab
3. Click the arrow down on the Actions dropdown list (the left-most icon along the top of the Favorites tab)
4. Unselect "Show Schema"
5. Click the "+" icon to add database items to Favorites folder
6. In the Object Search screen, select any schema(s) in "Schemas to search" and any database object(s) in "Search object names" in "Search Object Names"
7. Click the "Search for database objects" button
8. Select a couple of database objects
9. Click the "Add the selected objects to the Schema Browser favorites list" button
Waiting for fix in a future release of Toad for Oracle.