The ability to delete a parent Virtual Machine (VM) from a Linked Clones Deployment is grayed out in the Virutalization Console (i.e. vCenter, vSphere).
The template becomes locked when it is "flagged" as a parent VM.
In order to unlock a parent VM from within vWorkspace, please follow these steps.
1. Open the vWorkspace Management Console
2. Navigate to the Desktop Group
3. Right click and select Add Computers
4. Click Next on this wizard and skip down to the "Parent Virtual Machine" section
5. Right click on your machine and select "unlock"
6. There will be a confirmation message that the machine has been unlocked, next cancel out of the wizard.