When in the ChangeAuditor client the View | Administrator item in the menu is grayed out.
User connection profile is set to Database Direct connection.
1. Press the Manage... button on the ChangeAuditor client connection window.
2. Select the Connection profile being used and click the Edit... button.
3. Select Forest in the Connection Wizard, enter the appropriate forest name and click the Next> button.
4. Choose the appropriate repository and click the Next> button.
5. Click the Test... button to verify the connection and click the Finish button.
6. Click the Save button.
When using a Database Direct connection profile the user will have Operators rights to the client. This includes not having access to the Administration tab.