vWorkspace managed desktops can be made to automatically reset upon user logoff, this optionis set per desktop group.
Follow the steps below to have the managed desktops reset when the user logs off their session.
1. Open the vWorkspace Management console
2. Navigate to the Desktops node
3. Selectthe desktop group and right-click on this then select Properties from the drop down list
4. In the desktop group properties page select the Logoff Action tab
5. Select the checkbox to enable automatic reset, or uncheck the box to disable.
The Virtual Machine reset option is applicable to VMware Virtual Center and Microsoft SCVMM