After enabling Graphics Acceleration for a published application or desktop the display quality does not appear as clear as it was before.
Graphics Acceleration currently has 3 levels of display quality that can be set to offer improvements in performance of the remote connection. When Graphics Acceleration is set to Low quality the performance on low bandwidth connections will be improved but the image quality is reduced. When using High quality the connection will require more bandwidth but will provide a higher quality image, whilst still gaining some performance increase from the image compression.
When Graphics Aceleration is enabled the default setting is to use medium quality, to change this follow the steps below:
1. Open the vWorkspace Management console
2. In Select the farm an then expand the Resources object
3. Right-click on the Managed Applications object and select Properties
4. Select the required quality setting Low, Medium or High
5. Click the OK button to apply the change and close the Properties window
The change will take affect on the next GA enabled connection established