On a default vWorkspace installation the log retention period for managed computers under the Desktop and Other Server folder hierarchy is 10 days. The log records older than 10 days are deleted, the retention period can be changed to a value from 1 hour to 30 days.
To modify the log record retention period follow the steps below:
1. open the vWorkspace Management Console
2. highlight the Locations object by selecting it then right-click and choose Properties
3. the Locations Properties window is show, select the Task & Log Settings tab
4. select the desired log retention value from the Log history drop-down list
5. click Ok to accept the change
The log history retention period applies to all 'Desktop' and 'Other Server' groups