Migration Manager Console and Agents enumerates Exchange 2007 CCR Cluster server nodes incorrectly. So, all nodes of Windows Server Failover Cluster are considered as nodes of corresponding Exchange 2007 CCR Cluster server.
Please download and install the hotfix called Migration Manager for Exchange 8.3 (Update20090212) for solutions SOL56275 & SOL56276 from the following location:
How to Install This Hotfix
To install the update, complete the following steps:
1. Stop Directory Synchronization Agent and Statistics Collection Agent if those are running on the computer where Migration Manager Console is installed. Otherwise you may need to restart Migration Manager Console computer after hotfix installation.
2. Close Migration Manager Console.
3. Run the MigrationManagerForExchange8.3Update20090212.exe file on the computer running Migration Manager Console.
4. Complete the update installation wizard.
5. Run Migration Manager Console, on the Exchange Data tab right-click the Exchange Migration Project (top of the tree) and select Hotfix Installation Wizard from the shortcut menu.
6. Follow the wizard steps to install the hotfixes on all computers running QMM agents.
The installation doesn't affect existing settings. All your projects remain intact and can be continued after installation.
Read This First
This hotfix may receive additional testing. If you are not severely affected by the issue this hotfix addresses, it is recommended that you wait for the next release of Migration Manager as it will include this hotfix.
For complete product information, please refer to the Migration Manager 8.3 product documentation, including the Quick Start Guide, User Guide and the online help.
This update fixes this issue. After hotfix is installed:
* Migration Manager Console and Agents will manage only Preferred Owners nodes of Exchange 2007 CCR Cluster server.
Note: If Exchange 2007 CCR cluster server is deployed on three-node Windows Server Failover Cluster and synchronization jobs for Exchange 2007 CCR Cluster server are already created, contact Quest Support to fix the issue.