When trying to add new computers to a SCVMM integrated installation you may receive the following error message within your vWorkspace Management Console.
This issue is caused because the Template computer being used within SCVMM does not have a Location applied to the Network Card settings.
Set a Location to the Network Card on the Template computer within the SCVMM manager.
1. Launch your SCVMM Manager
2. Select Libraries on the Bottom left side of the Manager
3. Expand 'Library Servers'
4. Expand the SCVMM server
5. Select 'VMs and Templates' in the Libraries node
6. In the VMs and Templates view click the Template which is being used during the Integration with vWorkspace
7. Right click the Template which is being used and select Properties
8. Click the 'Hardware Configuration' node
9. Under the 'Hardware Configuration' node select the Network Adapter
10. On the right side, click the Drop Down for the 'Network location' and select the appropriate Location to set it to in the drop-down list
11. Click OK
Once the above steps are completed, you will be able to clone your template via the vWorkspace Management Console.