Repository tries to upgrade the database but errors out due to access issues.
Service account does not have sufficient SQL credentials to access MSDB system database.
Use elevated credentials. Often times a service accounts credentials are limited by the SQL DBA for security purposes.
1. Browse to: \Program Files\Quest Software\Compliance\Service\ChangeAuditor.
2. Execute ConfigureDatabase.exe.
3. Replace current credentials with those of a domain, enterprise, or SQL administrator.
4. Restart repository service. This will update the current database to the newest database schema.
5. Execute ConfigureDatabase.exe again and replace the temporary credentials with the service account.