The search result does not find/return emails after certain date.
Follow below steps to perform re-indexing of messages and attachments after certain date
1) Stop the Archive Manager (AM) Full Text Index (FTI) and AM Full Text Search (FTS) services.
2) Backup the existing Index folder
3) Create two scheduled SQL jobs each running every 15 minutes for the Scheduled Message Re-index Task.sql and Scheduled Attachment Re-index Task.sql scripts found in the attached zip file.
4) Modify the WHERE Message.DateProcessed > '09-JUNE-2007' section in the file to set the date since which you want all messages and attachments to be indexed.
5) Run the Populate Message and Attachment indexes based on date.sql (found in the attached zip file) which will create two temporary tables in the AfterMail Temp DB and populate them with unique message and attachment IDs. (Do not wait until it finishes as it may take several hours )
6) Run AM FTI and AM FTS services.
The scheduled scripts should be set up as scheduled jobs in SQL or they can be run periodically (e.g. every 15 minutes).
Check the number of messages to index and attachment to index see if it is going down by running below query in SQL Query analizer:
select count(*) from messagetoindex
select count(*) from attachmenttoindex
Where <YourAM_DB> is the name of the Archive Manager database.