Avoid down time for activation after issuing alter table ... move in the same tablespace
The ALTER TABLE MOVE command affects replication in the following ways:
• It causes the row IDs to change when Oracle deletes and inserts the rows.
• It puts the object in a new segment or tablespace, causing the row-chaining to
Moving a table to a new segment
Does not require configuration reactivation
1. Stop user access to the table
2. Export the data from the table
3. truncate the table
4.Issue ALTER TABLE MOVE command to move the table to the new segment
5. Import the data back into the table
6. Allow users to access the table.