When using the Archive Manager UI with Forms authentication enabled, users are presented with a login screen. By default, this login screen has the domain of "DEFAULT". How can this be changed to default to another domain name?
This is default behavior.
To resolve this issue a new item will have to be added in the Configuration Editor. Peform the following steps:
1. Launch Archive Manager Configuration Editor
2. Click on General Items tab
3. Click on Add Item
4. Enter the name of the Property which is: WWW Default Login Domain. Click OK
5. Type the value for this new item. This value will be the name of the domain to be the default choice when launching the Archive Manager web site. This value is case sensitive so the value will have to be entred exactly as it is dispalyed in the drop down menu of the logon page
6. Click Save Changes anc click close to exit the configuration editor.
7. Restart the Archive Manager web site in IIS