We need to set different CRITICAL thresholds for our Windows drives. How can this be accomplished?
Set a topology specific registry variable for each disk capacity registry variable.
Perform in the Foglight Admin console, (refer to screen shot)
- Go to the "Rules & Notifications > Manage Registry Variables" page
- Select By Cartridge "OS-Windows_System"
- Select the variable you wish to customize (CapacityCritical for example)
- At the bottom of the page, hit the "Add Registry Value" button
- Select the "Topology Type" (Windows_LogicalDisk_Table)
- Select one of the available "Topology Objects" (it will be a monitored drive for a particular host)
- Provide new default value.
- select Add
- select Done
- Repeat "Add Registry Value" for each drive & regvar.