When sending subscriptions you see the following message in the MessageStats console. Delivery Failed"
Also you get the following error in the Application on the MessageStats server:
Event Type: Error
Event Source: QSchedExec
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1
The following errors occurred:
Error 0x80040213. Delivery failed. Error = "The transport failed to connect to the server."
Reports cannot be emailed out. Possibilities are:
1. The machine in which Quest MessageStats reports has blocked 25 port. It can occur if you use firewall or anti-virus applications. If it is a case you need to enable port 25 and try again.
2. The Exchange Server that is being used to send out the email needs to trust the IP address of the MessageStats server.
3. The configured SMTP server is no longer available.
1. If the machine in which Quest MessageStats reports has blocked 25 port, due to the use of a firewall or anti-virus application, enable port 25 and try again.
2. Have the Exchange Server trust the IP address of the MessageStats server.
3. Open your MessageStats reports