User has pictures that needs to be inserted into a BLOB Table.
1. In the Schema Browser Directory Tab, create a directory pointing to where your pictures are stored. Make sure that the directory being selected is on the server where the database is located and not where Toad is installed, if they are on two different servers. The database looks on the server where it is located when searching for this directory.
2. From the Schema Browser Table Tab, click on Create Table.
3. In the Create Table Window add a CLOB column and a BFILE column.
4. Click on OK.
5. Go back to the Schema Browser and select the table you just created.
6. On the right pane, click on the Data Tab.
7. Double click on BFILE column.
8. In the BFILE Edit Windows, select the directory you created in step 1.
9. In the Filename Field, select a file you want to upload.
10. Click on the Check Icon in the top menu bar to save it.
11. Click on the Fetch Image button to get the image displayed.