A license and cartridge for monitoring SAP HANA can be done using the following steps:
- Open Foglight Management Console.
- A separate license may be required for the SAP HANA cartridge. From the navigation pane, select Dashboards | Administration. Then select Licenses. Click the “Install” button and select the .license file.
- From the navigation pane, select: Dashboards | Administration | Cartridges | Cartridge Inventory. The Cartridge Inventory screen appears.
- Load the SAPHANA Agent into the FMS by clicking on “Install Cartridge” and browsing to the location of the agent CAR file. Leave the “Enable on Install” check box checked.
- Once the installation has completed on the Foglight Management Server, the SAP HANA cartridge will appear in the table of installed cartridges.
- Deploy the cartridge to the Foglight Agent Manager that will be used to host the agent. This step must also be repeated after every cartridge upgrade. Use the “Deploy Agent Package” button on the Agent Status or Agent Managers page to perform this step.
Please refer to Knowledgebase article 311091 for details on adding roles for SAP HANA into the Foglight navigation.
A video is available here describing the installation process