Here is a link to some online documentation about Tuning and other Quest products (i.e. Spotlight).http://usdownloads.quest.com.edgesuite.net/Repository/support.quest.com/Toad%20Xpert%20Tuning/6.1.2/Documentation/SQL%20Tuning%20612%20for%20Oracle%20Integration%20with%20Other%20Quest%20Products.pdf
Please review the Launching SQL Tuning from Spotlight on Oracle section. If you have Toad for Oracle with the SQL Tuning option or SQL Navigator with the SQL Tuning option, you can launch SQL Tuning in the following manner from Spotlight. Since launching SQL Tuning from Spotlight requires that a component of the Quest Central for Oracle SQL Tuning be installed, therefore you must install Quest Central for Oracle SQL Tuning and enable it with the license key from Toad or SQL Navigator.
To use SQL Tuning in Spotlight with a key for TOAD or SQL Navigator with the SQL Tuning option
1. Install Quest Central with the SQL Tuning for Oracle option.
2. Once Quest Central for Oracle SQL Tuning is installed, launch Spotlight on Oracle
3. In Spotlight select a SQL statement to optimize.
4. Click the SQL Tuning button.
5. The SQL Tuning License Check window appears to inform you that a license key is needed for SQL Tuning. Click the Register button.
6. In the SQL Tuning Authorization key window, select the corresponding product key: Quest Central for Oracle SQL Tuning