In certain situations, QMM RUM may not process all of the drives that are visible in "My Computer". For example, RUM may not process drives attached via Fibre Channel.
This is a known issue with RUM. A change request has been created for this issue.
Run RUM from the command-line, and manually specify the drives to process. To do this:
1. In the QMM console, go to Tools | Export To | INI file. In the "Wizard Name" drop-down, select "Resource Updating".
2. Un-check the "create compressed" checkbox at the bottom of the window.
3. Choose a location in which to save the INI file in the "INI file" section.
4. Choose the processing options you wish.
5. Click "OK" to generate the file.
6. Copy the vmover.ini file from the location you specified and the vmover.exe file from "Program Files\Common Files\Aelita Shared\Migration Tools" to the computer to be processed, or place it on a network share.
7. Log on to the computer to be processed using an account with administrative privileges.
8. Open a command prompt and go to the location of the files. Run the following command:
vmover.exe /c /ini=vmover.ini /volume=[path to un-processed disk].
This will explicitly tell vmover.exe to process only this disk. Please also refer to this Quest KB article SOL14864 for more details:
"How to use VMover for NetAPP filers processing"
Please map unprocessed volume using iSCASI interface. This will make volume appear as local disk and processing will complete successfully.
Please also see this Quest KB article SOL17006:
"How to use VMover for processing roaming profiles residing on file server?"