Unexpected Base Images for Agentless Protection after upgrading to 6.2.1. (261320)
Unexpected Base Images for Agentless Protection after upgrading to 6.2.1.
You may notice after upgrading to 6.2.1 that Agentless backups are taking Base Images when they should be taking Incrementals.
This is a known issue outlined in RR-107834.
- Patches are provided as is for the specific build listed.
- Active support is required to download a patch. If not already logged in @ https://support.quest.com, you will be prompted to do so before you may download.
- If you have an existing patch, open a service request with Support, to request a cumulative patch. Otherwise the previous patch will be over written.
- Follow best practice to install MSI patches per KB How to apply updates to product software.
- Patches are available for the following builds. Download the appropriate patch and apply to Target Core(s) per KB How to apply updates to product software:
- If you have any questions or need assistance with a patch, please contact Support via Chat or by Service Request.
Random Base Images, Unexpected Base Image
© 2020 Quest Software Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.