Installing Foglight Experience Viewer from an ISO image.
1. If you don't already have the ISO image on CD, you may download it here:
2. Create an image CD. Making a bootable disk won't work. You have to make an image disk and that image disk becomes automatically bootable.
3. Press on the appliance's power button lightly. This will power down the machine gracefully. Make sure the lights are gone on the database button (the network light will be
blinking). Place CD into the CD ROM drive and leave the CD in until the end of the installation.
4. Press the power button down and wait for the SuSe screen to come up.
5. Select the "Install 8GB, 1TB FxV Appliance".
6. The Automated Installation screen will come up. Accept the installation settings. Confirm the installation and click on "Install". This will take around 10 minutes. It will then come back to the SuSe screen again.
7. This time select "Boot from Hard Disk".
applies to version 5.x