To avoid the issue, please disable the system ID collection for the host agent and the FglAM.
Stop the system ID collection for the host agent:
- Go to "Administration | Agents | Agent Status"
- Select the problematic host agent and click on "Edit Properties"
- Click on the link "Modify the private properties for this agent."
- Now find the parameter "Collect System ID" and set it to "False"
Stop the system ID collection for the FglAM:
- Log on the server where the FglAM is running
- Find the file "$FGLAM_INSTALL_DIR/state/default/config/client,config"
- Before modifying, make a backup copy of the file and open it afterwards for editing
- Change the following line:
system.id.enabled = true;
system.id.enabled = false;
Save the file
Once both changes are done, restart the FglAM.