Power supply failed alerts
Storage External Enclosure 0:1 PS 1 failed.
Storage External Enclosure 0:0 PS 1 failed.
1. Ensure that no loose connections exist. For example, loose power cables.
2. Verify that the power supply handle/LED indicates that the power supply is working properly.
3. If you have recently upgraded your system, ensure that the power supply unit has enough power to support the new system.
4. If you have a redundant power supply configuration, ensure that both the power supply units are of the same type and wattage.
If the LED You may have to upgrade to a higher wattage power supply unit.
5. Ensure that you use only power supply units with the Extended Power Performance (EPP) label on the back.
6. Try a different power cord that is working
7. Reseat the power supply unit.
If these steps don't resolve the issue, please indicated the troubleshooting methods taking when opening a support case at support.quest.com, also include a dset diagnostic bundle.