When trying to view any DSA statistics within the QMM console, the following errors are being received:
When trying to view any Synchronization related statistics (Conflicts, Failed Objects or Unresolved Objects) the following error is received: "Failed to retrieve statistics: Bad Data."
When selecting 'View Log' for a Migration session the following error is received: "An Error occurred on the last operation. Please see the QMM log file for more details: Bad Data."
When creating Delegated Migrations an LDAP error is seen
Error on aeRPCActionsClass.CreateRemoteObjects
The adproxy.log file contains the following Error:
Error -2146893819 Bad Data. Unable to decrypt data (CryptDecrypt).
Note: The adproxy.log can be located here: %ProgramFiles%\Quest Software\Migration Manager\DSA\CONFIGS\adproxy.log
Issue accessing the files in RSA machine keys folder. These, depending on the OS version, can be located in \Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA\MachineKeys\ or \ProgramData\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA\MachineKeys\
This issue can be caused by Antivirus scanning / locking the MachineKeys files.
1. In Migration Manager console go to Tools/Agent Manager and locate the DSA server used for the synchronization of domain pair that produces the error.
2. Logon to the DSA server and make backup copies of all files in folder C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA\MachineKeys\ - (Note: this path may need to be copied/pasted into Windows Explorer in order to access it).
3. If any of them fail to copy, take ownership of the files and assign full control to Builtin\Administrators group of the server, then try the backup again
4. Erase the file named fc1e3851f429ea606d6ff1e01a5229f1_* in MachineKeys folder
5. Open the Migration Manager console and try to access statistics (The system will automatically re-create the file.)