The following error is found in the Dell Change Auditor FluidFS Configuration Service log file after attempting to configure the FluidFS template in the Change Auditor Client:
System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it [IP_Address]:3033
The Dell Change Auditor FluidFS Configuration Service was installed and configured to use target Enterprise Manager host which either:
1. Does not have Enterprise Manager/Storage Manager Client +Data Collector/Storage Manager Data Collector service installed/configured
2. The host may not be accessible over the default port (TCP 3033) which the Storage Manager Data Collector web service listens for incoming connections
1. Confirm Enterprise Manager/Storage Manager Client +Data Collector/Storage Manager Data Collector service is installed/configured.
2. Confirm telnet from the Dell Change Auditor FluidFS Configuration Service server works and can connect to TCP 3033 on the Enterprise Manager server.
3. Confirm the Enterprise Manager hostname is properly specified in the Dell Change Auditor FluidFS Configuration Service config file:
C:\Program Files\Dell\ChangeAuditor\FluidFS Configuration Service\Dell.FluidFS.Configuration.Service.exe.config
<add key = "EnterpriseManagerServer" value=Server1.domain.com" />
If editing the server name specified in the configuration file is required, restart the Dell Change Auditor FluidFS Configuration service for the changes to take effect.