The Office 2016 Templates option is missing from the Options drop down list in a Microsoft Office Settings element.
WORKAROUND for version 10.0 and earlier.
1. Every instance of Desktop Authority Manager console must be closed.
2. A file named SLCustOpt.ini must be created with the following entries:
Office 2016 Templates Folder,*,*,16.0\Common\General,UserTemplates,Folder
Office 2016 Shared Templates Folder,*,*,16.0\Common\General,SharedTemplates,Folder
3. Launch the DA console.
4. Once the Manager is open, "Import Custom Options" tab must be opened, it is located under "Deployment Settings" tab | "System Configuration" tab.
5. SLCustOpt.ini can be imported by browsing out to its location and selecting it. A confirmation message should be received on completion of the import action.
6. When a new "Microsoft Office Settings" element is created, then the options drop down list (for Office 2016) should now contain the newly created and imported entries.