If you are using 7.x or later:
- On each Coordinator server, backup the file "C:\ProgramData\Quest\ProductLicenses.xml"
- Rename it to ProductLicenses.xml.OLD
- Restart the coordinator service
- Right click the Coordinator System Tray icon and select Licenses
- Click Select Licenses
- Select all of your CA licenses to reapply them
If you are using a version prior to 7.x:
- Remove the Change Auditor licensing by first backing up the SoftLicense Reg key found under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Quest Software\ and then delete the key
- Find the License Manager in the Start Menu. Right-click it and 'run as Administrator'
- Re-apply all valid Change Auditor licenses
- Restart the Coordinator for the changes to take effect immediately
NOTE: Be sure to have any additional applicable licenses for any other Quest products which may be installed on the Coordinator server available and also re-apply them per the steps outlined in the respective product documentation. In particular, Recovery Manager products and (legacy) Reporter which also leverage same licensing implementation and use the SoftLicense registry key.
If above does not work, Re-install product and the issue will be resolved.