"Resource Utilization - Clusters Report" only shows one cluster
When running the report "Resource Utilization - Clusters Report" on multiple FVE 8.5 installs, the report does not include all clusters in the environment. It only includes one cluster.
This is a known defect request in Foglight referenced by Tracking ID VFOG-12662.
Defect request VFOG-12662 has been submitted to Development for a fix in a future release. Please check the release notes of latest software to determine which bug fixes have been included in this release.
The latest version of Foglight can be downloaded at:
This can be reproduced this way:
1) Select Reports drop-down in upper right
2) Select Run a Report
3) On the All Templates tab, search for "cluster"
4) Select "Resource Utilization - Clusters Report" report and click next
5) Select any time range
6) Give the report a title, and leave the output as PDF
7) Click Finish to generate/download the report