Until the K2000 can multicast multiple partitions, a workaround will need to be used in order to multicast a UEFI image.
- Boot a UEFI image to the K2000 and capture just the Windows partition of the image.
- After the image is captured, go back to the Main Menu, and then select Recovery and then Command Prompt.
- Browse to the UEFI partition (s: drive).
*If the EFI directory doesn't show, use the 'attrib' command to unhide the files.
- Copy the EFI directory to t:
- mkdir t:\EFI
- xcopy /EIHRY s:\EFI t:\EFI
- On another computer, browse to \\ikbox\petemp, Select the EFI directory and zip its contents.
- Upload the zipped file to the K2000 as an application task using the Windows KBE runtime environment.
- Use the following as the parameter option, 'xcopy /EIHRY EFI s:\EFI'
- Setup the image deployment for the image captured in step 1.
- Add 'Create UEFI Partitions' as a preinstallation task.
- Add the EFI task as the first mid-level task.
- Add 'Apply UEFI Paritions' mid-level task after the EFI task.
This image can now be multicast.