Please complete the following steps to create a File-based Repository:
- Expand “Configuration“ | “Data Stores” | and right click on the “Repositories” node
- Select “New Repository” from the Context menu.
- Enter the desired name and description for the Repository.
- Select the “File-based storage” option.
- Browse for or enter the path to create the Repository
- Accept the default “Job account” option for repository access (unless a special account is required)
- Check the “Enable Indexing” check box and accept the default index options.
- Click “Finish”.