How Do I Locate the LDAP Smart Label?
1. Go to Home | Label Managment | Labels
2. Select the LDAP Label and look for the Labeled item below:
3. Go to Settings | Users | View By: (drop down menu) | Label: (Select the LDAP Label that you want to remove)
4. Select all Users by clicking on the check box next to "Name" column.
5. Click on Choose Action | Remove Labels | a new window will pop up with the LDAP Label, click on the Trash icon then on the Remove Labels button.
6. The final step is to proceed again to Home | Label Managment | Labels and find the LDAP Label to delete.