To send a certificates report by email or save to a file
1. Select Certificates | Certificate Repository.
2. Click Report in the window control ribbon
3. Select the data to include in the report.
4. Change the default report name if desired.
5. By default, the date and time are appended to the end of the file name. Clear the check box if you do not want the date and time appended to the file name.
6. By default, a PDF file is created. You can choose a different format.
7. You can send the report by email and save it to a file.
• To send an email
a. Click Email tab, if necessary.
b. By default, the logged in account displays in the Email Addresses list. To add more recipients, click Add, type the email addresses, and click OK.
c. Modify the default subject line if desired.
d. Set the priority of the email.
• To save the file to a folder
a. Click Save to Folder.
b. Click Add.
c. Add a path to the location where you want to store the report file.
d. Click OK.
8. Click OK.
To generate a certificates report and display in a report editor
1.. Select Certificates | Certificate Repository.
2. Click Report.
3. Select Interactive.
4. Click OK.Table 5. Certificate Repository report options
Certificate Repository report options
• All Certificates
Select to include all certificates in the report.
• Certificates that should be replaced
Select to include only the certificates that should be replaced, which are those with the SHA-1 HASH.
• Specified Certificates
Select to include only the specified certificates
• Will expire in x days
For expired certificates and certificates about to expire, you can filter by HASH. By default,
both SHA-1 and SHA-2 are included. To include only SHA-1 or SHA-2, select the filter from
• Parent Revoked