To install RapidRecovery agent from repository you need to:
1. Download the RapidRecovery software repository from the RapidRecovery License Portal. The download will be located under "Software repository setup packages, for the Linux RapidRecovery Agent online installation".
Make sure to chose the correct repo file that corresponds to your Linux Distribution and architecture. Example if you have a CentOS 6.3 machine and a 32bit system, then the repo package file that you would download and install would be rapidrecovery-repo-6.0.1-rhel6-x86_32.rpm
2. Remove old AppAssure agent from your machine, if any. To do so execute:
sudo rpm -e appassure-agent appassure-vss appassure-vdisk appassure-mono nbd
3. Please note that agent has to be removed completely, otherwise new installation will have conflicts with old one and will not succeed.
4. Setup the RapidRecovery software repository. To do so execute for example:
sudo rpm -i rapidrecovery-repo-6.0.1-rhel7-x86_64.rpm
*NOTE: Make sure the architecture and rhel version match for your specific OS.
5. Refresh yum cache. To do so execute:
sudo yum makecache
6. Install new RapidRecovery agent. To do so execute:
sudo yum install rapidrecovery-agent
7. Configure RapidRecovery agent. To do so follow instructions in article Configuring Linux agent