To filter for two or more specific criteria in a Search Filter parameter, you will need use a Custom parameter value.
To configure the Custom filter parameter,
- Click the down arrow on the right hand end of the applicable parameter dialogue box.
- Select Custom from the provided menu.
- In the provided Custom Filter Selection wizard, you may set up multiple matching conditions and manage their flow with the AND and OR operators.
- To change the list, use the Add Condition and Remove Condition(s) buttons.
- To select conditions, use the leftmost column: you can Ctrl-click, Shift-click and drag-select items.
- To apply the AND operator (meaning, match all of them) to selected conditions, click the 'And' Group button. The grouping will be visualized as a blue line that spans the operators.
- To apply the OR operator (meaning, match any of them) to selected conditions, click the 'Or' Group button. The grouping will be visualized as an orange line that spans the operators.
- To change a group's operator from OR to AND or the other way around, click the line that marks the grouping, or select a member of the group and click the Toggle button.
- To remove one or more conditions from a group, select them and click the Ungroup button.
Note that this logic is processed for values of a single parameter.