1) Open the Administration area and select "Configuration" area for the Agents
2) Click "Configurations" button.
3) Under "Auditing and Protection Templates" highlight the "Best Practice SQL Auditing Template" and click "Edit Templates"
4) Click "Edit Template" (ensuring the SQL Auditing tab and the "Best Practice SQL Auditing Template" is selected (or whichever SQL template is in use)
5) Hit Next x2.
6) Add any filter not on the template (or remove one if preferred) and click Finish
7) Click OK x2
8) Repeat the process above and find the filter added (or removed) was not added (or removed). No changes were applied.