KACE GO for iOS is compatible with iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad, and requires iOS 7.0 or later. KACE GO for Android is compatible with Android phones and tablets, and requires Android 4.0 or higher. Users of Android 4.4+ devices might experience occasional errors. Both versions of KACE GO require access to a KACE appliance, v5.5 or later, and will gain more functionality with a KACE of v6.0 or later.
The KACE GO app gives the KACE admin the following capabilities.
• Create, review, update, clone, delete, and resolve a service desk ticket.
• Search for a ticket or a computer system.
• Sort tickets by age, priority, owner, and status.
• View ticket history, including ticket history for machine and submitter.
• Add comments to a service desk ticket.
• Add work entries to a ticket.
• View attachments on tickets.
• Attach photos to ticket comments.
• Search for Knowledge Base articles.
• Include a Knowledge Base article while troubleshooting an issue.
• Receive real-time alerts of ticket events through push notifications.
• Set what times of day to receive push notifications.
• Receive server monitoring alerts from the KACE Systems Management Appliance.
• View monitoring alert details and sort alerts.
• Create service desk tickets from monitoring alerts.
• Search and distribute active managed installations.
• Deploy a script to target devices from KACE GO.
• View and update ticket history and various fields.
• Launch phone dialer or email client from within service desk tickets.
• View detailed inventory information.
• View tickets associated with a machine.
• View systems associated with a ticket.
• View other tickets associated with the same asset as a ticket.
• Launch Dell™ Quick Resource Locator from within KACE GO.
Note: Because KACE GO is an English-only application at present, using it requires that both the mobile device and the KACE Systems Management server have English as the language setting.
Where to obtain the KACE GO app:
Android: Google Play Store