- From the History menu, select Clear Recent History.
- From the Time range to clear: drop-down menu, select the desired range; to clear your entire cache, select Everything.
- Next to "Details", click the down arrow to choose which elements of the history to clear; to clear your entire cache, select all items.
Delete your cache, history, and other browser data
You have control over your browsing data. This data includes things like your browsing and download history and saved form data. Use the "Clear browsing data" dialog to delete all your data or just a portion of your data, collected during a specific period of time.
Delete all your data:
- In the top-right corner of Chrome, click the Chrome menu .
- Select More tools > Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
Delete specific items from your browsing data
Instead of deleting entire categories of your browsing data, you can pick specific items to delete. Click these links to see more instructions.
Clearing the cache
This how to will give you the steps to delete all or individual sets of files.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- IE 8: From the Tools menu choose Internet Options.
IE 9: In the upper right corner, click the small gear icon (to the right of the star icon) and choose Internet Options
- On the General tab, under Browsing history, click Delete.
- Un-check the Preserve Favorites website data box.
- Check the Temporary Internet files, Cookies, and History boxes.
- The Form data, Passwords, and inPrivate Filtering data boxes may be left unchecked. You can check them to delete this data if you so choose.
- Click Delete.
- When finished,click OK to return to your Internet Explorer window.
- Close the Internet Explorer window and reopen.
Once the K1000 server reboots, re-enter the data and save again. The
server will have to reboot again. Please verify configuration settings after the reboot is complete.