The following changes are made to the Active Directory during the Installation of the ChangeAuditor Coordinator:
1) The coordinator installs and maintains two separate SCPs. The coordinator checks and updates these Active Directory objects each time the coordinator service starts up
2) The following security groups are created.
• ChangeAuditor Administrators
• ChangeAuditor Operators
• ChangeAuditor Web Shared Overview Users
More specifically, two Domain Local Security groups will be created in the same Domain as the ChangeAuditor.
3) Lastly we add an service principle name to the Coordinator computer object.